boxerboy;409273 Wrote:
> I have 5 SB3's and 3 Transporters. The quality of the DAC's in the
> Transporters are much higher.
>
> Are you using lossless files? If you are using MP3's you may not find
> much difference.
>
> What speakers are you using? What is your room like?
>
> Jim

Hi Jim.  I am using FLAC files.  For speakers, I am using a pair of
Aperion 6T which have received positive reviews from various audio
magazines.  Perhaps, more importantly, I have used these speakers to
delineate clear differences between various CD transports. They are
detailed although there is clearly always room for improvement.

--
El Duderino