darrenyeats;543603 Wrote:
> Perhaps the reason is the following:
>
> Darren

For some reason quote did not work. But you said the reason I hear
differences is due to digital crossovers.

But that is a VERY good point.

It probably does impact it. But I'm sure it does not account for all of
it.

That test clearly shows significant loss due to digital attenuation.

Sean has said it, that test shows it. It's not free. Period.

How MUCH impact is up to your system and ears. But I bit hear and there
is critical in my opinion on any good recording. It won't matter much on
crap.

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter/DuetController > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP6000,
DSP5500HC, DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > DuetReceiver > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)