Robin Bowes;604192 Wrote:
> Really, there's a lot of crap spoken on these forums about what DAC is
> best/better, what PSU makes a difference, etc. etc. The only person who
> can tell you the real answers, and the only person that matters, is
> you.
>
> Listen, and choose.

Yes I agree - I guess I am just fishing to get a head start on what
people think in the Audiophile section - whether they've had any
revelations or not with an implementation I will never have chance to
audition. And even with my ears I might think I have a great sound, but
there could be something even better round the corner by way of a simple
tweak I would not mind knowing about (yes I know I could continue
chasing that, but only to a certain point, it can get addictive).

However, I now have a Squeezebox Duet on trial, I have decided not to
use the Duet controller and instead use Squeeze Commander for my
Android phone - the controller is being a pain by not connecting up,
and my phone is more reliable with that application (at the moment).

--
stop-spinning