Actually Phil, yeah, I've just finished reading his Blog!

The one thing I disagree with is his fussiness about not using Wireless
as a medium to connect to the SB to contribute to the ultimate sound
quality goal. I thought that the connection from the Server to the SB
was TCP/IP which is of course bit perfect (and of course is used as a
protocol for the Internet, if I sent you a hi-res photo it would look
exactly the same without degradation in your inbox). Jitter should not
be a concern 'on the way to' the SB from the Server using TCP/IP so why
the big fuss? Yes I understand that Jitter occurs from the SB to the DAC
- but certainly not to the SB from the Server!!

--
stop-spinning