rolski;641852 Wrote:
> Go Active (+ DSP).  There's nothing like it.  And although it's
> understood, it's a mystery why more people don't go Active - if you
> understand what I mean !
Well, I have "gone active" as you put it! +1 on that.

As a long-time Inguz user until this year, I don't believe DSP can fix
everything. It's a valid solution in some circumstances - I don't see
it as black and white - but I believe it should be the last resort.

Of course, domestic factors are real so DSP can help. But I think it
won't provide all the benefits of appropriate room treatment.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/richpub/listmania/byauthor/A3H57URKQB8AQO/ref=cm_pdp_content_listmania/203-7606506-5721503.