Wombat wrote:
> I have no idea if this helps. None if it guarantees good sound.
> My biggest problem with downloads in online shops today is how the
> 16/44.1 version is created from the HiBit version in the same shop. It
> is a gamble. When asking before buying you normaly get no answer.

Yes if the 24/192 , 24/96 and 16/44.1 version really sounds dramatically
different from any download vendor I would be -realy- suspicious .

Fraud , r,ember they sell homeopathic medics in stores , they do nothing
. Tha active ingredient is in the buyer , placebo etc .

You can turn the argument if the 16/44.1 really doesn't any different
from the 24/192 they are practically eqvavilent to the consumer , unless
he gets to know the facts then cognitive bias deflates .

Same is the frauds with healt products with some "active" herbs or other
product with alleged positive effects that really does nothing .
Recently many producers of supplementary and alternative medicin
realised this and thus you get only filler .
Why spend $$$ on the magic herb that actualy doesn't do anything :)

So when is this a fraud .

Sell a " magic potion " and claim all kinds of stuff for it , that the
magic ingredient X does all this .
When in fact it does nothing it's all placebo .

Or exclude ingredient X due to cost cuts ,the products does exactly the
same thing .

This would be even more fun with homeopathic "drugs" the claimed
mechanism for their effect makes it actually impossible to
scientifically trace any active ingredient . If you just fill a bottle
with water or dilute a solution so much that it practically becomes a
bottle of water they are the same :D

( an OT  would be all alternative stuff that's actually spiked with real
active ingredients , gongrats you self medicate with unknown doses of
unknown substances )

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )