Archimago wrote:
> jkeny,
> Now that we know your company, and can appreciate your experience as a
> designer and manufacturer of many years, we also can now appreciate the
> depth and breadth of your experience in objective testing.

Interestingly enough, jkeny asked us to examine some of his old posts
from 2008-2010 in this forum, which I did and posted on this thread
yesterday. I did and found that prior to no earlier to 2010, jkeny
appears to be a newbie to this sort of thing:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?55044-Would-it-make-sense-to-mate-a-Duet-rcvr-w-external-I2S-DAC&p=508094&viewfull=1#post508094

So, there is no "experience as a designer and manufacturer of many
years".

> As per your claims earlier, multiple domains of testing appear highly
> important for you including "fluctuating noise floor", and now the
> trivial "multi-tone tests" to show significant effects important for
> audiophiles to be aware of. Not only this, it appears you have
> confidence in the ability and insight in the art of administration and
> analysis of subjective testing; separating those that are worthwhile
> from the worthless.

I have tried to find evidence of jkeny having actually conducted
credible objective and subjective testing, and also asked him repeatedly
for evidence of such a thing, and seem to have received no relevant
reply.

>From another source I have uncovered evidence that jkeny does not
personally manufacture the products that he sells, but rather they are
products manufactured by others that he simply resells under his own
brand name. I have asked jkeny about this in this thread many times, and
he seems to go silent when asked about this.