Mnyb wrote:
> That you like the sound so much does not really imply that its
> "reproduced" . I would count using vacuum tubes as flawed especially any
> brand that's ever done a 300B amp like Cary, to use tube *is* to design
> with flaws.

I think that what is going on with our science-hating correspondent is
that he figured out all by himself on his own that it is pretty easy to
turn the usual scientistic rhetoric around and get a reaction from many
people of a scientific orientation that way.

What he posts is actually meaningless to him, it is just empty rhetoric
that he contrived to reinforce his need to feel superior.

We might just wait for him to say something that he actually believes
in... ;-)