jh901 wrote:
> Your transparency mantra is hilarious.

Dismissing something this easy to prove scientifically is itself pretty
hilarious.

I've already told you about how some people have locked themselves in
logic tight boxes. It is so convenient to have an object lesson right
before us!

> I'm not sure how you convinced yourself,

Science.

> but I can see where it is convenient for you.

I can see how it is inconvenient for you due to your stated need to be
that much better than everybody else.

> Note that when I "hit play" that the reproduced sound is
> extraordinary.  None of the gear is broken or otherwise deliberately
> designed with flaws.

Since I don't know what sort of gear you have, how would I know? Unlike
you, I have no delusions of my own omniscience as demonstrated below:

> What you hear at home is mediocrity if you are lucky.  Transparency and
> all.  And science.

Please  explain your hatred and distrust of science.