Julf wrote:
> 'we’re not wired to think scientifically'
> (http://eatingacademy.com/personal/wired-think-scientifically-can-done)
>
> "We are not genetically equipped to think logically or scientifically;
> such thinking is a very recent tool of our species that must be learned
> and, with great effort, “overwritten.” Furthermore, it’s likely that we
> are programmed to identify and replicate the behavior of others, rather
> than think independently, and independent thought may actually cause
> emotional distress."

Yes it's is an unnatural and learned way to think and act rationally .

I do think 10000 years is recent homo sapiens has been around circa
190000 years . The scientific method may have been formalised very
recently in it's current most stringent , and thus effective form very
effective newton maxwell eistein planc et al had not been possible
otherwise .

But science is our check and balance otherwise we *will* believe in
rubbish we are doomed to it by nature .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )