marcoc1712 wrote:
> Are you really asking this? What's means Monna Lisa is beautiful, how
> was determined?  Are you going to measure this?

If I ask "Do you think Mona Lisa is beautiful or not?", I am asking for
a subjective opinion (that can only be measured statistically over a
large group of people), but if I ask "Are these two copies of Mona Lisa
identical or not", then it is something that can very well be measured.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953