Mnyb wrote:
> I think archimago does it even better :) he have carefully measured and
> presented real evidence on his site.
>
> That works really well with the part of the pupolation that have not yet
> got "audiophilia" .
>
> The calm matter of fact manner helps convince the much bigger audience
> that not yet afflicted.
> The true believers are in most cases lost , they die off slowly ( the
> prices in high end indicates that this is a factor ).
> The more effective work is convincing people to not join the cult in the
> first place .
>
> A fun an educational site does this work more effectively than something
> else .
>
> The alarmist tone and manner ( used in populist politics ) would make
> him look like yet another cuckoo with alternative facts :)

I fully understand why you, Archimago and many others believe that the
calm, polite and evidenced based approach is the proper one since reason
does indicate that this approach SHOULD work much more effectively than
my much more hostile approach. However the facts prove otherwise, in
other words, the calm, polite and evidenced based approach does not
work. Just ask President Trump which approach works better :)

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos