Sorry to bring up a topic from a while ago, but I'm not a regular emailer :D so
ignore it if you like.

>It's simple.

>There is "Climate Change", there always has been "Climate Change". there was
>an Ice Age and the earth is going through a >warming cycle that has been going
>on since the last Ice Age.

>Will there be another Ice Age. Probably yes.

>But will the warming cycle continue for a while? Probably yes.

Unfortunately, the current rate of warming is approximately double any rate
recorded subsequent to any previous ice age. I refer to three articles showing
the effects of natural climate changes in the past, the current climate change
situation, and predictions for the future:

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc.html
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/recentcc.html
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/futurecc.html

A far stronger link, however, becomes evident as you observe this rate of
warming alongside the rate of increase in CO2 emissions since the industrial
revolution; both follow an exponential curve.

Henceforth ends a fruitless email, because those people who refute climate
change when it's right in front of their nose obviously have economic or
workplace compulsions to do so, and will not change their opinion, regardless
of how much pesky evidence is waved under their nose.