Sorry John,

My wife had an accident while skating (fell backwards and fractured her skull) last week so I've had no free time to look into this at all. Sorry.

On 26-Oct-06, at 8:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

2nd go at this, I sent it on the 25th but it aint in the archive yet...

Matt,

There appears to be a bug in parse_post_param plugin.

It works for firefox but not for IE5.5 and IE6.
I've tracked it down to IE setting the $$bref 2 bytes too long.
So it's probably a CR/LF thing.

Yeah there's vague mention of this in the perlbal source. I'll dig
into it.

Any news on this please?

John