On Oct 30, 2006, at 15:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
my $root = $out->input->getElementsByTagName('body')->get_node(1);

But it doesn't return anything. his makes the server fall over with a
plugin error, $root being undefined.
If I change 'body' with 'div' (there are plenty of divs) it returns a value.

Is there any chance that get_node(0) returns something? Have you tried to dump the NodeList you get to see if it contains anything?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/