Matt,

> Sorry John,
>
> My wife had an accident while skating (fell backwards and fractured
> her skull) last week so I've had no free time to look into this at
> all. Sorry.

My apologies matt, the email wasn't a dig at yourself. The second
attempt thing was because my first didn't appear in the mail list
archives, so I thought it hadn't got through. I would never be so
churlish as to pester someone that does something for free.

What is it with you two anyway? She's breaking her head and you
run around eating wasps. Some people just aren't cut out for fitness
training...

John