I too, at times, would like to attack the integrity of another poster. But
I don't, because... well, actually, I often do. Case in point, in fact. But
I enjoyed this particular discussion regardless any overblown claims. What
actually lights my fuse is reasoned, measured comments - tolerance of
others who might ride differently than I do is a particular irritant. After
all, we didn't labour to build and maintain this internet of ours for
rational discourse - we built it so we could compare one another to facists
and genocidalists, as God intended.

I love-hate you all.

S. Rose