I quickly see this turning into the same license debate we've seen 100
times.

Andreas was asking for a license that makes the business world feel good
about modifying the source. GPL does not make me feel good. Something like
FreeBSD where I can give back the changes that I want to (think what Apple
has done for various open source projects) makes me feel good and is
probably a fair compromise.

I bet the people that don't give back changes they make to software licensed
under FreeBSD are the same people that don't give back their changes to GPL
software (despite the unlawfulness).

-Bob