Hello there,

I've now building LFS and BLFS for few years, but never actually noted
how I do it and what I install. This time I decided to change that and
actually made notes on how I build my system.

>From the start of LFS chapter 6, I mix LFS+BLFS instructions to get
everything what one package has to offer. I do not run the test suites
so the order isn't really the same as in LFS.

I have added a "document" to my lfs web space, and in case you are
interested you can read it yourself.

Do note that it contains a "graph" from systemd and it isn't being
rendered correctly by a web browser - at least not by firefox. less or
any text editor should display it fine though.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions. Careful, you might be surprised :P

www.linuxfromscratch.org/~krejzi/blfs-systemd-20140104.txt

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.