>On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 22:13:23 +0100
>"Armin K." <kre...@email.com> wrote:

> Do not hesitate to ask any questions. Careful, you might be
> surprised :P
>
> www.linuxfromscratch.org/~krejzi/blfs-systemd-20140104.txt

It says here you use ca-certificates-20130906 from Debian. Since my own
certificate bundle has the texture and coloration of your average
forgot-it-in-the-back-of-the-fridge food item, I'm curious as to how
are those certificates assembled. I'm also interested in where you can
find that bundle, but I suppose you can get it through Debian's on-line
repositories. So, is this bundle just the reformated bundle from
Firefox, or did Debian people assemble it themselves?

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.