>On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 23:02:22 +0100
>Aleksandar Kuktin <akuk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 22:13:23 +0100
> >"Armin K." <kre...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > Do not hesitate to ask any questions. Careful, you might be
> > surprised :P
> >
> > www.linuxfromscratch.org/~krejzi/blfs-systemd-20140104.txt

Also, what is broadcom-sta-5.100.82.112? I also have a Broadcom WiFi
interface, but I seem to be unable to make it work.

lspci reports:
Broadcom Corporation BCM4311 802.11b/g WLAN [14e4:4311]

I've built the in-tree kernel driver, installed and loaded the
firmware, but all to no avail. I'm currently reaching the list via
UMTS (mobile internet) using a PCMCIA modem. While its cool to use pppd
and chat to connect first to the modem and then to the world, I'd really
like to let my Linux kick the poor Windows boxes from the
air again. :evil_grin:

Is broadcom-sta the part I am missing?

Other questions:

AFAIK, librsvg is involved in a circular dependency with GTK+. You seem
to build GTK+, then librsvg, but never rebuild GTK+ to gain librsvg
support in GTK+. If this is correct, is there a special reason for that?

Skype is mentioned. I suppose this is a binary linux distribution
downloaded from Skypes website. Correct?

What exactly is intel-ucode-20130222 for?

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.