Hi,

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014, Aleksandar Kuktin wrote:

> Well, there's something since I always rebuild GTK+ after I build
> librsvg.
>
> Okay, Emacs uses it, but that's not what I was after. Nevermind.
> Still sure something else requires librsvg but can't prove it. :)
I doubt that it helps, but I for one did start building librsvg (after
GTK) because gimp seemed to require it a couple of years ago. BLFS gimp
instructions mention it as optional nowadays (and GTK as required), so no
reason for a circular dependency here either. According to my logs gimp
seems to by my only package that actually uses librsvg...

Uwe