>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I agree with what seems to be Walter's essential point: once we have a nice
>clean LFS system, we should be able to carry on from there, not still relying
>on whatever support system(s) we had to use building LFS.  A bridge to BLFS
>isn't an unreasonable thing to expect.

Thanks Paul, I'm not so good with the "communamacation" (*wink*) so I stumbled
over my feet quite a bit yesterday.

However, I never intended to start a big debate about the best way to
transistion from LFS to BLFS; my original question was if LFS includes some
tool to convert HTML/PDF files to a form readable in LFS. The answer is no so
I'm ready to move on.

Sorry for making such a big stink.

Walter