Thanks to the advice above, I have done some improvements to the
deprecation warning and how/when it will get shown to the user.

After discussing with the DOM team, we have decided to split the feature
into two parts. We will divide *NonStandardAppearanceValues* into two
features:
*NonStandardAppearanceValuesLowUsage*: All keywords currently at usage <
0.001.
* media-slider at 0.000361
* media-sliderthumb at 0.000187
* media-volume-slider at 0.000143
* media-volume-sliderthumb at 0.000109
* sliderthumb-horizontal at 0.000182
* sliderthumb-vertical at 0.000014

These will get removed as part of 118 and go through a slow rollout release
through Finch (before enabling in stable)

*NonStandardAppearanceValuesHighUsage*: All keywords currently at usage >=
0.001.
* inner-spin-button at 0.0256
* searchfield-cancel-button at 0.058
* slider-horizontal at 0.008
* push-button at 0.217
* square-button at 0.0027

These will need a few milestones to show deprecation issue and should be
re-evaluated (maybe around M120). We might find ways to reduce the numbers
by targeting some CSS import or popular sites.
Please let me know if this plan sounds good and I will update the
chromestatus description accordingly.