Robert Seeberger wrote:

> OK!
> That's fair then.
> I urge everyone (who cares about the subject) to provide some sort of
> justification for their beliefs.

I care about the subject, but not enough that I want to take the time
this month to really get into it.  I think that if you read various
posts of mine, you'll get a feel for what I believe; if anyone has
specific questions for me, I'll be happy to consider them.

> I'm going to give this some thought.

I'll be interested in reading what you, and what a number of other
people, have to say on the subject, though.

(And if you want to know what is occupying my time, you can ask that, as
well.)

        Julia