From: Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: christian dreams of murder...
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:44:29 -0800

Just out of curiosity, if someone posted a fantasy about molesting a child, saying that the darker parts of his mind imagined it but explaining carefully that he would never advocate such a thing and why, would that be just OK?

There is a _huge_ difference in this instance between what you describe and what's on that site. I respectfully suggest you consider re-reading it, because I'm rather surprised you would make this comparison.

You don't see the difference between the two?

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com