Jon Gabriel wrote:

There is a _huge_ difference in this instance between what you describe and what's on that site. I respectfully suggest you consider re-reading it, because I'm rather surprised you would make this comparison.

OK, I read it a third time.

You don't see the difference between the two?

What I was suggesting is that you dress up both crimes in the same manner (terrible, I would never do it or advocate doing it, etc. etc.) while admitting they have a "following in the darker parts of my mind."

Comparing the two crimes: molestation and mass murder I think mass murder is the more heinous. Further, the second is a crime that disenfranchises a large segment of the population by killing its leaders. So basically, it's an atrocity, perhaps on the scale of 9/11, perhaps even worse, IMO. Is this where we differ?

--
Doug