A quick Google search came up with dozens of reports
debunking Waxmens report.
Here's the first one.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/wm615.cfm

Without reading the report I'm under the impression
teching abstinence to stundents is a waste of time? Is
that the message here? Shouldn't we teach them
abstinence and safe sex?

sorry if I sound drunk, spell check broken and lots of
beer in system :)

--- dana tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1365262,00.html

> Skip to main content
>

> Read today's paper
> Sign in  Register   Go to: Guardian Unlimited homeUK
> newsWorld newsNewsblogDid you

searchArtsBooksBusinessEducationGuardian.co.ukFilmFootballThe

ObserverOnlinePoliticsShoppingSocietyGuardian.co.ukSportTalkTravel----------------------AudioEmail