no but here's what I HAVE seen... Windows programmer min 10 yrs
experience,  knowledge of microscopy, min 5 years in image processing,
Visual Basic and some other stuff I can't remember... salary $23k. Or
maybe it was $25. Point is, it was as low as it was so they could say
that they were unable to find a local candidate and needed an H1 visa.
There are ways of ensuring you gte the candidate you want.

Dana