Wasn't it Rather who kept pressing H.W. in that interview that turned nasty
back in the 80's? I think the issue was the Iran Contra mess. H.W. didn't
want to answer the tough question (imagine that), and it turned into one of
these pestering situations. I mean, when they refuse to answer the
question....that answers the question as far as i'm concerned!

In the non-political arena though, Dan Patrick and, to a lesser extent Jim
Gray, do this all the time in their sports interviews. My friends seem to
eat it up....it always ticks me off though.