I know I could count on you to kick the guy in the ass as he headed
out the door. I can't quite stomach accusations of bias from a site I
consider extremely biased, not just now. Might read it later.

I told you yesterday, Dan Rather is irrelevant at this point. The
topic here is, I think this is a good statement of what is wrong with
media today. All media.

Dana