The discs are on the computer when you get it. Dump the directories to cd.
All the software is online except the original windows installation. All we
buy is dell and haven't had any issues with doing this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:35 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Stupid Dell

At the time of the order, I believe you can order the backup CDs for a
minimal cost.

You can also call Dell and bitch to them and they'll likely send you the
discs.  I bought a laptop from them last April (2005), and had to call and
complain about the lack of software on CD.  They finally relented and sent
the discs.

Now that it's an explicit option to purchase (it was not when I bought my
laptop), they may take a harder stance on that tho.  It's bullshit, but I
guess I'd be willing to pay for the discs just to have 'em.