That is not some guy, that is a HUNTER, which I agree should require some
basic training and proof of non-moronship.

That is a guy with a gun shooting it outside of his property or a range.

He needs a hunting license and a clue.

If he is on his property, then he shouldn't need a license, and then it just
might be a case of cross-generational Darwin Award qualification.