> tBone wrote:
> You're wrong man.  I think you even know thats not what the framers
>  intended.

The problem with that argument to me is:

(1.) Who the feck cares what the framers intended?  They're dead.
Sure, they were smart people, but they also expected us to take a
little responsibility and make our own decisions.

(2.) The framers only knew about cannons and flint-lock muskets which
are hardly Uzis and TOWs.

(3.) Our job is to make the best decisions for today, not 200 years
ago, and in my view that means guns are an individual State privilege
to be earned, not a right, just like driving and a militia right, not
a privilege, with militias to be under the control of governors.  That
both ensures morons don't have guns and our state's rights to organize
and defend ourselves against the federal gov't.