You've confused me with Bettlejuice, for some strange reason he thinks
the recommendation of age forty for mm's forced ins co's to pay for
them. I tried to explain it more cost effective to catch cancer early.
What I was implying was that the so called public option plan would
ban early detection mm's. Since the PO would likely put most ins co's
out of biz that would eventually mean all plans.

To clarify, he thinks ins co's will stop paying because they're evil
and they can. Then when people hit forty and discover they're in stage
2 or 3 cancer they will be deemed unfixable and will be sent off
someplace to die quickly saving everyone money. He's close but it's
actually the Obama plan not the insurance co's.