I have not changed ny argument, though you seem to be throwing up a
lot of smoke in front of yours.

I made a rather innocuous comment (intended to be a joke AND rustle
some feathers) that the NFL does not make it a habit of redesigning
the ball they use for their biggest event like FIFA does.

You were the one who threw in the other sports (most of which are not
relevant, rock-paper-scissors? seriously?)