Yeah but don't most politicians say one thing and then do the opposite?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:10 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

The first. I've seen a number of cases where something is said in
English for the non-Muslim audience and the exact opposite is said in
Arabic. The English is for show but the Arabic is what was actually
going on.
The examples I've seen has always been government officials, leaders,
etc. In other words, people who expect to be listened to. People who
set policy.