Didn't you use that example last week and didn't Jerry shoot it down?
They don't raise prices and they create as many new business as the
ones they replace.

Also, WalMart, like most retail jobs pay around minimum wage and
employee college kids, housewives and retirees. If you are working
there as a career they do have management opportunities but not that
many.