From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:10 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Obesity in Children

It's possible, just not easy. I think another key is letting processed foods
go, as a group. Even the stuff Whole Foods sells isn't necessarily organic,
and unless you read every single label and look up every ingredient...I just
noticed High fructose corn syrup in the tomato sauce I was using. I mean,
tomato sauce? Why sweeten that? The next step I want to take is buying at
the farmer's market, and even then I may ask some questions. Living in Santa
Cruz County taught me that even something as apparently healthy as fresh
strawberries has hidden gotchas.