"Because it damn well treats people better than the botched abortion on toast
that is the current system."

I don't want myths.  I want NUMBERS.

"Again if you cannot show any demonstrable evidence then you're just blowing
it out your butt."

Fine.  I am blowing it out my butt.  Just like that myth about "treats
people better".

"So then what is different than what Alinsky suggested for people to
collectively
get the same amount of impact as someone with an income of 20 million plus
a year. What is wrong about that? Or do you think that we ought to be ruled
by the rich?"

We ARE ruled by the rich.

And it's not so much Alinsky's goal as his tactics and ethics.

"I do not know you. I do not care to. So frankly it is not your business
one way or another."

Fair enough.  If I could though, I'd buy you a beer (if you drink beer, but
you're probably the wine type).  Seems like you need one.

Anyway, I'll share a personal issue I have:  I was told that if Obama wins
this year, it will be my fault.  Is that not a huge cross to bear?

-

When a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the
grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom
and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at
pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this
error. So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through
themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting
and corrupting the people in every possible way. And hence when by their
foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an
appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn
is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. For the people,
having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for
their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader
who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his
penury, institute the rule of violence; and now uniting their forces
massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect
savages and find once more a master and monarch. - Polybius