am I insane to think that this kinda thing is not surprising at all, that
we have driven out boys to madness (some of them) and that although he
pulled the trigger, it's our lust for war and oil that is the cause of
this, and the more we re-deploy and re-deploy more and more of this will
continue. I mean, the dude was TRAINED to kill, has seen the unimaginable,
has more flashbacks than we can conceive and we drove him to this. just
look at they murdered wives and others when dudes come home from the
frontlines. it's gotta be hard to separate all of this mentally and expect
to come back with any sort of normalcy intact.

idk I feel for him, and his family

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/22/10816077-defense-official-staff-sgt-robert-bales-to-face-17-murder-counts-in-afghanistan-massacre

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/bill-lee-trayvon-martin_n_1373475.html