There is also the issue of the base he's from. The mental health
services in Ft. Lewis in Washington invalidated over 40% of all PTSD
cases last year. Apparently the director doesn't think PTSD and TBI
are real and did not want to spend the money on it. This is also the
base where the kill team is from and where those soldiers who urinated
on those Afghani corpses are from. Its also where the soldiers
involved in that suicide and hazing case are from.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.