The medical staff at Fort Lewis is laughable.  My ex was knocked from
the top of a tanker truck during a training exercise, landed on his
tailbone and shattered it. The doctors at Fort Lewis refused to
classify it as a service related injury.  It took years of fighting
with the Army and the VA for him to get his disability covered.