I used to feel the same way about assault rifles Larry, but since changed
my position.

My father-in-law put it a great way (and kind of pushed me towards how I
feel now). He told me one day: "I don't want an assault rifle to go
hunting. I just want to make sure I will be at least equally as armed as
anyone who might try to invade my home."

I know a lot of people won;t agree with that, but I find it difficult to
argue with that logic.