From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 September 2002 13:54
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Ben's J2EE Book, now new course to be offered by MACR

FYI, info from the course outline. This MAY change before the course is
actually released...

Developing Rich Internet Applications with Macromedia Flash and
ColdFusion MX  is a 3-day class designed to teach experienced ColdFusion
developers how to create powerful internet applications that take
advantage of the flexibility of Flash MX, the ease of connectivity of
Flash Remoting and the data manipulation power of ColdFusion MX.   It is
a task-based course that introduces the student to creating rich
interfaces using pre-build components in Flash that manipulate dynamic
data received from ColdFusion

Unit 1:  Introducing the Course
Unit 2: Introducing the Macromedia Flash MX Interface
Unit 3: ActionScript Fundamentals
Unit 4: Working with Flash MX UI Components
Unit 5. Creating Web Services with ColdFusion Components
Unit 6: Using Flash Remoting to Retrieve Dynamic Data
Unit 7: Using the DataGrid Component
Unit 8: Persisting Data on Client and Server
Unit 9: Working with Movie Clips in Flash
Unit 10: Reusability: Creating MovieClips from Groups of Elements

p.s. I can confirm that it's very task based. Again, there isn't any
crap like, "Use this nice shade of red in the background to match the
colour of the setting sun." It's very focused on things that can apply
to a web application.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus