From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 September 2002 14:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Ben's J2EE Book, now new course to be offered by MACR

Thing is - I can't imagine when I'd want to use animation when
developing Flash apps for web components. Maybe my view is too limited -
but I see myself using simple components and forms 99% of the time. I
can't imagine needing something flying across the screen. That's for the
black beret wearing art freaks. (And yes, I'm JUST joking. ;)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus