rofl @ beret wearing art freaks...

When this class comes out, I am definitely THERE. Simon, is Branden
Hall teaching this one? Or is the info still fairly limited ?

TIA

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/30/2002 9:02:31 AM >>>
Thing is - I can't imagine when I'd want to use animation when
developing Flash apps for web components. Maybe my view is too limited
-
but I see myself using simple components and forms 99% of the time. I
can't imagine needing something flying across the screen. That's for
the
black beret wearing art freaks. (And yes, I'm JUST joking. ;)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus