From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 September 2002 14:23
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Ben's J2EE Book, now new course to be offered by MACR

> Thanks for your interest in making Flash MX, especially AS,
> accessible to the "unwashed masses."

Well, I certainly can't take credit for any of this. There are some very
good people in our education department. In this case they wrote
something that is EXTREMELY dead on for the coders. Sorry if I sound
like a fan-boy or marketer, I just can't stop raving about this new
class. I would recommend it to anyone.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus