Hi,

>> too much time organizing their CF code, and
>> not enough time figuring out what should be in CF

I use Fusebox almost daily, so I tend to have this under control. I
spend most of my time making sure I write the best CF code I am capable
of. This is not to say I do everything correctly; I learn better ways of
doing things all the time. I can see how someone less familiar with
Fusebox could waste time due to the learning curve, but I suggest this
is a part of adopting any methodology.

>> Do you find yourself going beyond this "raw
>> form of documentation" anyway, though?

I rarely document outside of the Fusedocs. If I do it is more of an
overview of the application rather than the code behind it. Just about
anything I could comment on about a particular file (fuse) is contained
in the fusedoc. I make inline comments where I feel it is prudent, but
these generally deal more with a specific chunk of code within the file;
e.g. why I did something, that may seem odd later, a certain way.

Best regards,
Michael Wilson

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com