Dave, I must admit that this is the nicest and most well-formed post I've seen from
you on this thread.  Honestly I don't mean to seem like I'm "calling you out" when I
support people asking for sample code from you.  It's just hard for me to accept
arguments from people who say there is a better way, but then won't demonstrate it.  I
mean, I could say the best methodology is the "build the best application"
methodology.  There are no repeatable steps to this methodology, no way to document it
in a way that someone else can use.  But when you use it and you do it right, whooeee
the results are amazing!

>> I'm not going to get involved much further in this thread
>> because just about everything has been said.
>
>I think you're already involved as deeply as possible.

Actually I'm serious.  I'm about to bail out just out of exhaustion...have you seen
how many posts I've written?  ;-)  (that emoticon WAS meant to be humorous)

>And in that case, your participation was certainly a good thing. I would
>strongly recommend that people take a look at anything they think might help
>them be better developers, with the caveat that they shouldn't believe
>everything anyone says, and judge for themselves.

This is what I mean, thank you for that and I must admit that, in some ways, I have
found it interesting, if not occasionally frustrating, to read your thoughts as well.

>Of course, that's just my anecdotal experience, and yours may differ.

Yes, mine does.  But that's OK.

Anyway, sorry for the occasional heat...I can be a passionate guy.

Regards,

Brian

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com